1 (ish) lb of chicken breast cut into pieces
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp green curry paste
1/2 yellow onion sliced
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1/2 red pepper chopped
1/2 bunch of asparagus chopped
3/4 can full fat coconut milk
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
1 tbsp sugar
Salt and Pepper
1 tbsp of fresh grated ginger
1. Salt and pepper the chicken and set aside.
2. Mix curry powder and coconut oil together and add to skillet along with green curry paste.
3. Add garlic and onion and let cook for 1 minute.
4. Add chicken and rest of veggies. Make sure everything is coated with curry/oil mixture. Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Add coconut milk, tomato sauce and sugar. Grate 1 tbsp of ginger and stir in. Reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Enjoy over rice or any ancient grain. Add full fat yogurt and cilantro to taste.